Tuesday, January 12, 2010



In Los Angeles this week for meetings and promotions, 2008 Olympic all-around champion Nastia Liukin told IG she is likely to return to serious training and competition next year.
"Right now I'm not so much training the events, but doing cardio and conditioning to stay in shape," said Liukin during Saturday's UCLA vs. University of Utah meet at Pauley Pavilion. "Because I'm traveling so much, it's hard. This year is going to be busy, so I don't know if I will be able to compete. But, as soon as [an upcoming promotion] is done, I would absolutely love to be 100 percent serious. I have already told [the promotion sponsors] that, if there is a year during which they want me to travel, it has to be this year. Because, starting next year, I'm going to be very serious about training and competing in 2011 and 2012."
yay! lets hope she returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment