Monday, January 4, 2010

Hi

Right, I’m new to blogging so lots of things could be wrong. I know it won’t be perfect but here goes.
I’m a primary school kid from New Zealand who is mad about gymnastics. From when I wake up till when I go to bed im either doing gymnastics, researching it or thinking about it. I even dream about it!

Please leave positive or helpful comments

I am looking forward to the European champs in April 2010. I hope there is lots of TV coverage here in New Zealand. Please send me your predictions too!

European champs, 3 months and 23 days. My predictions for the vault finals: Yulia Berger is my favourite for the gold but Youna Dufournte of France will be a hard competitor if she performs as well as she did at Worlds. Areilla Kaeslin is a powerful vaulter I think if she doesn’t get deductions for bent legs & leg separations she might take home the bronze.

Vault Final: Gold Yulia Berger
Silver Youna Dufournte
Bronze Areilla Kaeslin

My next post will be my predictions for the Bars at the Europeans. C U SOON!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment