Sunday, April 4, 2010

koval's injury


ukrainian gymnast anastasia koval's shoulder injury will keep the olympian out of the european champs this month. the possible bars contender told ig that she is confident she will be able to compete at this years world championships this year though."My left shoulder hurt leading up to the (2009) World Championships in London, but the injury wasn't serious," said Koval, who placed fifth on uneven bars at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing. "But in London I pulled the shoulder even more strongly, competing on bars! I ruptured two tendons and still have a fracture." koval has been in the final of the past 2 european championships and is pretty sure that she will be able to compete at the 2010 world championships."Everything is all right, and I am starting to recover," she told IG this week. "It's true that I will skip the European championships, but at the world championships, I hope that I shall be recovered and in good form!" i wish anastasia all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment